YEAAAH! My little commission done for psychoticgirl! *heartssss* *_* Christmas Sifki for everyone!
I had the best time ever working on this, mwaaah! <3
(I’m still taking little commissions, you can inbox me!)
This is too cute!
Ahhh, I really do think despite all the ansgt, Loki and Sif have lots of fluffy, adorable moments too, just like this one.♥ 142 Notes
Harry Potter as a teen comedy.
This is very cool!♥ 151901 Notes
We definitely needed to see more of Sif in Thor 2.
I hope they make up for it in Thor 3!♥ 1339 Notes
Just want to point out that quote, about wanting Peeta to hold her, is right after Gale’s whipping when she next wakes up.
So, Galeniss may have had it’s moment with the whole, “I am his, he is mine,” but the very next day it’s all about Everlark again.♥ 4591 Notes
The look she gives Peeta.
The look she gives Gale.
I like this comparison!
I do think they overdid the Galeniss though - a friend of mine who hasn’t read the books thought Gale was her boyfriend and that is just NOT right!
Oh well - least we got lots of Everlark at the end.♥ 1604 Notes
Lately on my dash, I’ve been seeing posts about how the only reason Peeta and Katniss are together are because of the games and otherwise wouldn’t have ended up together or that their relationship is just built on the shared experience of the games.
In my opinion, that is not the case at all. These circumstances may have brought Katniss and Peeta proximity and a chance to interact but the games are not the reason they are together. Love is.
I mean, in case people still don’t get that Katniss and Peeta would’ve happened anyway, without the Games, the writer actually puts some pretty big signs in there.
She ends the story with the line, "I know this would have happened anyway."
And she starts the story with Peeta giving Katniss the bread, which not only saves her life and gives her hope, but "To this day, I can never shake the connection between this boy, Peeta Mellark, and the bread that gave me hope."
If people still don’t get it, lets just look at this:
Katniss = The girl on fire
Peeta = The boy with the bread
Fire + Bread = Toast
And what is the marriage ritual in District 12 - oh yes, the TOASTING!!!
"They make their first fire, toast a bit of bread and share it. Maybe it’s old-fashioned, but no one really feels married in District 12 until after the toasting.”
Got it yet?
But just one last thing. Peeta GAVE Katniss burnt (read toasted) bread when they were 11 and it saved her life.
So, just in case people can’t quite put the pieces together, it means that the writer is saying Katniss and Peeta would’ve happened anyway, ever since Peeta gave her that bread years before they ever entered the Hunger Games.♥ 209 Notes
twq meme ¬
[1/3] ships/brotps: richard & anne
So adorable yet so angsty at the same time!
I love how much in sync they are in some of the gifs.♥ 136 Notes
- “Well, what’s this?” says Haymitch. “Did I actually get a pair of fighters this year?”
- “No, when the time comes, I’m sure I’ll kill just like everybody else. I can’t go down without a fight.”
- “Let him tag along. What’s the harm? And he’s handy with that knife.”
- “Was she dead?” asks the boy from District 2. / “No. But she is now,” says Peeta. Just then the cannon fires. “Ready to move on?”
- “Then let’s hope Cato kills him so we don’t have to,” says Peeta grimly.
- “Look, I can handle Cato. I fought him before, didn’t I?”
- “Let’s just go end this thing,” he says.
- “Two against one. Should be a piece of cake,” he says
- “I think he’s closer now. Katniss, can you shoot him?”
- “It’s just sometimes I can’t stand it anymore. To the point where…I’m not sure what I’ll do.” He pauses, then whispers, “Maybe we were wrong, Katniss.” / “About what?” I ask. / “About trying to subdue things in the districts,” he says.
- “We’re going to watch their Games and learn everything we can about how to fight. We’re going to put on weight and get strong. We’re going to start acting like Careers.”
- “But even if that happens, everyone will know we’ve gone out fighting, right?” Peeta asks.
- “As bad as it makes you feel, you’re going to have to do some killing, because in the arena, you only get one wish. And it’s very costly.”
- “Killing Brutus myself.”
- “None of the people we lost were idiots. They knew what they were doing. They followed you because they believed you really could kill Snow.”
#I’m really not sure how the writer could make it more obvious tbh #Is it really that hard to understand?♥ 144 Notes
Catching Fire : As I drift off, I try to imagine that world, somewhere in the future, with no Games, no Capitol. A place like the meadow in the song I sang to Rue as she died. Where Peeta’s child would be safe.
Mockingjay : They play in the Meadow. The dancing girl with the dark hair and blue eyes. The boy with blond curls and gray eyes, struggling to keep up with her on his chubby toddler legs.[…]The arenas have been completely destroyed, the memorials built, there are no more Hunger Games.[…]How can I tell them about that world without frightening them to death? My children, who take the words of the song for granted:
Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes.
Nope, still don’t get it. Katniss totally settled for Peeta and she totally only had kids because Peeta made her.
#Eyeroll #It can’t be that hard to get #Surely♥ 1203 Notes
Yep, that scene is totally going to keep me going for years. Smirks, threats, knives and ridiculously high levels of UST = perfection for Sif/Loki. ♥ 27 Notes
New Sif and Loki edit by me. I loved this scene, it felt quite intense to me. But I ship them so it would.
Page 1 of 96